- Crew Leaders
- Australia and New Zealand Extreme Adventures, herein known as ANZEA,
contracts a Crew Leader to operate every tour. You agree to accept the authority of
such leaders and comply with their decisions.
- Final payment must be made when booking or when requested by an Extreme Adventures staff member.
- All our tours, where applicable, are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all ANZEA tours and we recommend you purchase your insurance at the time you book your trip to cover possible cancellation penalties. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. Travel Insurance can be purchased from a travel agent.
- You agree to indemnify ANZEA against all third-party claims, actions, damages and remedies against ANZEA arising from your participation in the tour.
- Illness or Absenteeism
- In the event of your withdrawal from a holiday after the commencement as a result of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. Unfortunately no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed flights, adventure activities, meals or sightseeing.
- The adventurous nature of these tours may result, should the need arise, in an altering of the itinerary by ANZEA due to weather conditions, natural disasters such as fire, flood or earthquake, embassy advise or adventure operators' demands.
- Under no circumstances can ANZEA be held responsible for extreme weather conditions, nor can any holiday be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of extreme weather conditions.
- Occasion may arise when the need to substitute an operator will arise, the operators substituted will be of a comparable quality product.
- All accommodation provided varies on each tour. Accommodation varies, ranging from camping accommodation in tents or swags, hostel accommodation in shared room, four star accommodation and shared facilities basis or accommodation as provided on activities such as on board a sailing vessel, depending on the tour chosen.
- ANZEA use additional suppliers other than or in conjunction with ANZEA to operate these tours and activities as part of these tours.
- Joining details
- Each tour itinerary states where and when the tour departs and returns to. It is the responsibility of each passenger to arrange suitable pre and post tour transport and accommodation to connect with and complete each tour. Any delays in connections are not the responsibility of ANZEA and it will be the responsibility of the passenger to catch up the tour, if required, at their expense.
- A travel agent can arrange Pre and post tour accommodation and transportation.
- Cancellation Policy (refunds)
- If you need to cancel any tour you must notify us of that
cancellation in writing or by email. The following cancellation charges apply.
- No refund applies to non attendance, cancellations or transfers 45
days prior to a trip departing.
- A 20% administration fee will apply to cancellations greater than 45
days prior to departure.
- If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- General Conditions
- All coupons, exchange orders, contracts and tickets issued by ANZEA are issued subject to any tariffs, terms and conditions under which any accommodation, transport or other services whatsoever provide by such accommodation establishment, transport companies or contractors.
- You agree that any photographs and film of you taken on an ANZEA may be used in our group brochures, website and / or advertising or publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/ or films.
- The responsibility of ANZEA as tour operator and/or their agents is limited. They act only in the capacity of agents for carriers', hoteliers', or other service providers in all matters pertaining to accommodations, sightseeing, adventure activities and as such, shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any vehicle, or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying you or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour or otherwise in connection therewith.
- ANZEA reserves the right to withdraw any tour up to 1 week before the departure; and in this event all monies received by the ANZEA, less the cost of any services already provided, will be refunded. Other than the refund ANZEA shall have no liability to the client.
- Qantas, Virgin Blue and Thai Airlines do not, by virtue of their endorsement of the ANZEA brochure, website and / or advertising or publicity material, represent themselves as either contracting with any purchaser of these products from ANZEA, or as having any legal relationship with any such purchaser.
- Educational Institutions are in no way associated with nor endorse ANZEA or its activities and will accept no responsibility/liability for any loss or personal injury by participants in ANZEA activities.
- Under no circumstances is ANZEA responsible for:
- Delays, personal injury, property damage, or any loss resulting from any Act of God, terrorist activities, labour stoppages, mechanical breakdowns or participation in sport or activities.
- Any act of neglect of any person or company whose services are retained by ANZEA for you benefit including, but not limited to accommodation and transportation companies.
- Any deviation, delay or curtailment of any kind however caused. (Additional expenses if incurred under any of these circumstances will be borne by the passenger).
- We reserve the right to change international trip pricings and to call for extra money due to unexpected foreign currency fluctuations
*Please Note: You Want Good Time Thailand has two non-refundable internal air sectors.
© 2021 Extreme Adventures